Monday 22 June 2015

The second Prague

There's not much to say really. I didn't come to Prague to street-play massively. It's nice to have a break. The weather probably thought the same and it often rained here and there. Bergeners would say it does not rain, but I knew better. All in all, I managed just one, about one hour long street gig by Prasna brana, a nice spot where I have seen musicians before. And it was great, enjoyable not only for me, but obviously also for the many people who stopped by, listened a bit or danced around. The only downside was that right after I finished, another street player came and told me two things: it's not officially allowed to play where I did, and it might soon be banned in the whole of the city. Hope it does not go through, as it would be very sad. True, the street music can be annoying, if e.g. someone abuses it and plays the same song over and over again for half a day at the same spot. But then there are people who do it for the love of performing for others. And to get them out of the streets, that would be a shame.



As I said, there's not much to say - about street play. But these five days were much more then that, and I will keep them in mind forever. All thanks to God, and the most beautiful heart I've found. Indeed, a golden heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment